THE FINE PRINT: TOPEKA MURAL PROJECT ARTIST CREDENTIAL RULES
By receiving credentials to paint in the Rip-On Skate
Park, you agree to the following
- You must register to participate. Artwork which is not credentialed will be covered up.
- If you are a credentialed artist painting on an official paint day (May 13, 14, 20, 21), we will pay for your supplies and take care of priming and sealing your artwork.
- We will create a directory of artists on our website, and all credentialed artists will have the option for their work to be included in this directory.
- It is understood that, because of the nature of skate park artwork, the images may be damaged by wear and tear.
- After some amount of time, it is also possible that your image will be covered partially or completely by other artwork, but we do intend to let all works of art stay for at least one year before being covered by other artwork.
- You will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, a sketch or mock-up of the art intended and sign a waiver in order to receive credentials.
- Credentials are available for participating artists and volunteers that are 16 years old or accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must respect the existing art, be courteous to the neighborhood and dispose of all your trash.
- All artwork may be used by ARTSConnect on social media and in other materials.
- By submitting the application found here, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and agree to them.