Please complete the form below to become an official member of the ARTSConnect First Friday Artwalk. Indicate exactly how you would like to be listed in marketing materials. Contact information provided will be used for regular communications via email and any invoicing or other mailing needs that may arise.
You may also click here to download the Membership Form and mail it to our office.
- Arts Business Membership – $200/year: Arts businesses are defined as for-profit entities who do most of their business in the arts.
- Friend of the Arts Membership – $250/year: Friends of the Arts members are for-profit businesses who participate regularly in the First Friday Artwalk* but do not make a majority of their day-to-day business transactions based on the arts.
- Non-profit Arts Business Membership – $200/year: Businesses/entities that have 501(c)3 status and whose primary interest is in the arts or historical preservation.
- Underwriting Membership – $400/year: For-profit businesses that wish to be listed on the map as a part of the artwalk but do not change artwork frequently and/or focus on art as a primary source of their business transactions.
- "Pop Up" Membership – $75/mo: Special placement on the artwalk map for one month.
- Inclusion in quarterly artwalk map, which is printed as a standalone map as well as in Topeka magazine & seveneightfive magazine.
- Inclusion in monthly pre-artwalk email blast, sent to 3,000 people.
- Inclusion in list of sponsored artwalk venues, which allows each member business to serve alcohol during the First Friday Artwalk.
- Printed maps will be provided to member businesses at no charge.
- Discounts for ARTSConnect events & activities.
- Discounted ad rates in Topeka Magazine & seveneightfive Magazine.
- Opportunity to distribute information/promotional materials to all other member businesses when artwalk maps are delivered.
- Dedicated promotion of First Friday features on social media.