Please complete the form below to become an official member of the ARTSConnect First Friday Artwalk. Indicate exactly how you would like to be listed in marketing materials. Contact information provided will be used for regular communications via email and any invoicing or other mailing needs that may arise.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES
You may pay ONLINE monthly, quarterly or annually and the payment page offers more information about payment options.
- Arts Business Membership – $200/yr or $17/mo: Arts businesses are defined as for-profit entities who do most of their business in the arts.
- Friend of the Arts Membership – $250/yr or $21/mo: Friends of the Arts members are for-profit businesses who participate regularly in the First Friday Artwalk* but do not make a majority of their day-to-day business transactions based on the arts.
- Non-profit Arts Business Membership – $200/yr or $17/mo: Businesses/entities that have 501(c)3 status and whose primary interest is in the arts or historic preservation.
- Underwriting Membership – $400/yr or $33/mo: For-profit businesses that wish to be listed on the map as a part of the artwalk but do not change artwork frequently and/or focus on art as a primary source of their business transactions.
- "Pop Up" Membership – $75/mo: Special placement on the artwalk map, email blast and social media for one month.
- ARTSConnect commits more than $40,000 every year to supporting the First Friday artwalk. Membership means that you benefit directly from this investment.
- Dedicated promotion of First Friday Artwalk features on Facebook & Instagram.
- Your business will be included in the quarterly artwalk map, which is printed as a standalone map as well as in Topeka magazine & seveneightfive magazine.
- Your business will be included in our monthly pre-artwalk email blast, sent to more than 4,000 people.
- Your business will be included in the list of official artwalk venues, which allows each member business to serve alcohol during the First Friday Artwalk.
- Printed maps will be delivered to member businesses at no charge.
- Discounts for ARTSConnect events & activities.
- Discounted ad rates in Topeka Magazine & seveneightfive Magazine.
- Opportunity to distribute information/promotional materials to all other member businesses when artwalk maps are delivered.