ARTSConnect has assembled a steering committee to guide and assist with the Brown v. Board Mural Project. We are honored and grateful for their input and inspiration in making this project a reality.
BROWN V. BOARD MURAL PROJECT STEERING COMMITTEE
- Dr. Dina Bennett, Mulvane Art Museum
- Janelle Brazington, Kansas Action for Children
- Katie Child, Williams Art & Science Magnet School
- Glenda DuBoise, Topeka Chapter of the LINKS & Communities Creating Opportunities
- Chief Enimini Ekong, National Parks Service
- Sarah Fizell, ARTSConnect
- Kathleen Heit, USBank*
- Kevin Holland, CFS Engineers, Inc.*
- Larry Hill, Hill Co, Inc.
- Kristi Pankratz, Safe Streets Coalition
- Joe Perry, Topeka Police Department*
- Jancy Pettit, Family Service & Guidance Center*
- Carrie Riordan, Riordan & Associates*
- Michael Toombs (lead artist), The Storytellers, Inc.
- Amanda Vogelsberg, Hutton Henson Mudrick & Gragson*
- Cindy White, Living the Dream, Inc.
- Joan Wilson, National Parks Service
*indicates an individual who also serves on the ARTSConnect Board of Directors